In consideration of the gradual easing of COVID-19 lockdown in the U.K. as well as the necessary needs of applicants, the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in London will partially re-open from 16 June 2020. The arrangements are as follows:
1. CVASC in London will operate on every Tuesday and Thursday (09:00--13:00) for visa and legalization application service.
2. For visa application:
1) Applicants for C-visa (issued to foreign crew members) , engaging in economic, trade, scientific or technological activities in China or with emergency humanitarian needs shall fill in the online application form and make an appointment before submitting applications to the Visa Center.
2) Applicants who hold ordinary passports and apply for ordinary visas for Hong Kong SAR or Macao SAR can submit materials to the Visa Center during business hours without pre-booked appointments.
3. For consular legalization,please submit the application during your time slot after making an appointment on the website of the Visa Center.
4. To better protect the health and safety of the staff, applicants shall respect the restriction measures of the Visa Center by wearing face masks and having their temperature taken as requested.
We will keep you updated about any further change. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.